Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2024

"Monica, O My Darling"

 




"Monica, O My Darling"


Making the most of last weekend, I happened to watch "Monica, O My Darling" the movie. Below are my thoughts on the film.

From the very first shot to the very last frame, the film "Monica, O My Darling" takes the audience on a journey. Special note should be made of the background music selection, which takes the film to new heights.
Vasan Bala's direction is excellent, and he stands for new age directors who are aware of the scene's pulse. Bollywood need not only be about famous actors and producers.
From the very first scene the audience gets to see the murder Nothing is hidden from the audience.The killer, his motivations, his method are all laid out for us to clearly see. From here on, this whodunit starts getting messier and more convoluted but another good part about the movie is that it's still so thrilling and gripping that the audience doesn't wish to even flinch for even once.
Two performers who absolutely steal the show are Rajkumar Rao and Huma Qureshi. Natural and completely suited to her role is Radhika Apte.
My former employer's senior employee, whose sibling was involved in the film's production, recommended that I watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment