Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2024

A tribute to Mom

MOM- 19.09.1938 to 27.09.2020

I never truly knew what the word "Miss you " meant , until I faced the moment of truth on 27th September,2020. A lot of conversation with you remained unexpressed and unsaid. This will haunt me throughout my life. I cannot forget your loving embrace whenever I came to meet you. I never imagined a life without you.
Maa ,you left us beautiful memories, your love will be our guide always, although we cannot see you, you will always be at our side. In our hearts you hold a place, no one else will ever fill.I won't let the tears mar the smiles that you have given me when you were alive.The sand of time will never wash away the love that I have for you. Your sweet memory will remain forever embedded in my heart. Life has to end one day, never thought that it would be so early.






Losing you is a pain that defies expression in words. It is virtually impossible to move on from the memory of losing you.You always sacrificed your happiness to see smiles on our faces .I regret the cherished moments not spent with you during my job . It is said that a mother’s love is truly unconditional and irreplaceable. You love is truly irreplaceable.
Though you are not physically here anymore, but your love and affection will live on forever and our guiding force. From dealing with grief to reflecting on your beautiful memories we shared together, these poignant, what we have once enjoyed deeply will never be lost. All that we love deeply becomes part of us.
I also saw another side of you. Where you carved a niche of yourself and motivated and inspired people around you. I always saw you helping people and showing empathy for people known to you in times of their distress. Your kind succor and counsels to them always dissipated the clouds of darkness and caused peace to return to their hearts.
No matter what age you are ,you always need an embrace & hug of your mother.My grief for you is like the ocean, it comes in waves ebbing and flowing. Behind all our stories is always our mother's story , because hers is where our begins.You taught me everything from early days, but one thing you did not teach me to live without you.
Your memorabilia will always be etched in our hearts forever
❤️
.

No comments:

Post a Comment